This project is put on hold untill I can get the graphic going faster. Can't
have it slow down as I play.
I plan on creating a multi player game of Tetris using DirectX. It will
have a AI too.
- Have taken a little break over the last few weeks.
- Added Debug window to Tetris Extreme
- Changed to window mode for debugging purposes
- The AI thinks now
- It now goes threw all the possible and gives a score to each one
- New AI - Still making it smarter and trying to
work out out the correct ratios for the score
Have not had time to work on this project for a while. Have come up with some plans for the AI
- Figured out the slow down problem. Was playing a game and it was
extremely choppy. I forgot to switch Direct X back to release mode.
Debug mode is really slow.
- Add a fps so can check for slow downs
- Fix it so it Alt-Tabs correctly
- Add menu
- Add score
- Add Intro (A movie using direct show)
- Add nice display for game play
- switch controls over to direct input
- Add Two player support
- Add Network support (maybe something like battle net)
- Add file that hold game settings
- Skipped Title screen and started to work on game play
- Current method of painting to the screen too slow
- As more piece come down it slows drastically
- Going to try and see if I can work with Textures in memory so there is
only one rendered to the screen
- Made the shell better
- Image of me bounces around the screen (Will Remove Curser latter)
- Starting the Title Screen Now.
- Made lots of improvements to the Direct Shell. Will put it up on the 15
- Started work will Direct X
- Made a shell that draws a triangle
Started to keep track of progress as I create this project.
- Created a interface for the AI
- Created a very basic AI //Is Extremely bad
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Ported of most of my DOS version of the game
- Tetris with just square pieces. AI will
- Tetris with random pieces. The AI is really bad.